Engineered to last! The REMAX range of Traffic doors have been designed and engineered for use in harsh and heavy duty hospital and healthcare applications, where standard timber door systems fail.
The unique ‘clean design’, aluminium and stainless steel hardware, and non-painted finishes make the theatre swingdoors for hospitals and healthcare ideally suited to many Healthcare Facility environments such as Hospitals, Theatre Suites, Medical Facility, Private Consultation Rooms, Dentists, Operating Theatres, Pharmaceutical Plants, Laboratories, Laundries, Kitchens and more.
With color evenly impregnated through the 4mm thick polymer skin, the theatre swingdoors for hospitals and healthcare series doors will never require painting, and retains its clean attractive appearance for the life of the door. All doors are standard with double glazed polycarbonate windows, recessed for protection and providing exceptional visibility for pedestrians
In line with healthcare guidelines and regulations, our Theatre Doors assist with operating room ventilation, and especially air changes per hour, to comply with specification. Our team of consultants and installers have an understanding of the pressure requirements of operating theatres and anaesthetic bays.
Full surround seals maintain positive pressure required by operating theatres (operating theatre, operating room or operating suite) and labs. To maintain positive pressure the room should be sealed to prevent egress of air and to allow
Hospitals may have positive pressure rooms for patients with compromised immune systems. Air will flow out of the room instead of in, so that any airborne microorganisms (e.g., bacteria) that may infect the patient are kept away as well as prevention of dust, insect and contaminant intrusion.
Remax are manufacturers & suppliers of Hospital Swingdoors across Australia and have grown to become a leading supplier of Hospital Swingdoors for laboratory, medical, healthcare, mental health projects nationally.
The main features of the Hospital Swingdoor Series include:
- Full surround rubber doors seals, forms an impregnable barrier when doors are closed, maintaining positive pressure required by operating theatres.
- Almost 50% lighter than a standard wooden swing door, making it easier for busy staff and sick patients to move from one area to another.
- Unlike wooden swing doors, 4500 Series Swingdoors will not splinter, will not absorb moisture (and therefore mould / bacteria), will not deteriorate over time and never requires painting. Ensuring easier sterilization and aseptic operating conditions from doorways which are, ironically, one of the busiest and most heavily handled furnishings in a healthcare facility.
- Thermal Value Comparable with 100mm Polystyrene Panel.
- Range of standard colors that will not fade, and maintain attractive appearance in all environments.
- Double glazed window included in door panel as standard.
- Option to incorporate honeycomb blinds and signage into double glazed windows.
- Self supporting mounting system does not rely on structural integrity of doorway/walls.