Engineered to last! The REMAX range of Traffic doors have been designed and engineered for use in harsh and heavy duty applications, where standard door systems fail.
The unique ‘clean design’, aluminium and stainless steel hardware, and non-painted finishes make the doors ideally suited to many Healthcare Facility environments such as Hospitals, Theatre Suites, Medical Facility, Private Consultation Rooms, Dentists, Operating Theatres, Pharmaceutical Plants, Laboratories, Laundries, and Kitchens etc.
When it needs to be easy to clean, use and maintain; most hospitals and health facilities will choose Remax Hospital Sliding Theatre Doors.
Consider all the advantages of Remax Sliding Door Series:
- Full surround rubber doors seals, forms an impregnable barrier when doors are closed, maintaining positive pressure required by operating theatres.
- Almost 50% lighter than a standard wooden swing door, making it easier for busy staff and sick patients to move from one area to another.
- Unlike wooden doors, Remax 4500 Series will not splinter, will not absorb moisture (and therefore mould/bacteria), will not deteriorate over time and never requires painting. Ensuring easier sterilization and aseptic operating conditions from doorways which are, ironically, one of the busiest and most heavily handled furnishings in a healthcare facility.
- Thermal Value Comparable with 100mm Polystyrene Panel.
- Range of standard colors that will not fade, and maintain attractive appearance in all environments.
- Save space with sliding doors – they do not require the additional opening space nor do they need to keep an area free around around the door for opening space as they can be mounted flat against a wall.
- Double glazed window included in door panel as standard.
- Option to incorporate honeycomb blinds and signage into double glazed windows.
- Self supporting mounting system does not rely on structural integrity of doorway/walls.
- Large spring impact buffers and kickplates can be fitted to lower section for effective absorption of hard-hitting traffic and scuffing.